Terms and conditions
Exclusive use booking:
- Breakfasts excluded in the daily rate. If breakfasts are required, this can be provided at an additional rate.
- A daily cleaning service will be provided at a time that is convenient for guests
- Staff will be on the property to attend to the gardens, pools and animals.
Per room booking:
- Breakfasts are included in the daily rate and is served at 20 Bath
- No self catering is allowed
- A minimum stay of 2 nights is required on a Friday and a Saturday for the high and peak season weekends from 1 October - 30 April annually
- A minimum stay of 2 nights are required during the peak season from mid-December to mid-January annually
- Families are most welcome at both residences, if both rooms of the property is booked exclusively.
- We regret no children under the age of 8 years unless the whole house is booked for exclusive use.
Run-of-house Rates (if both rooms of both residences are booked):
- Standard inclusives apply and special arrangements and requests can be made by prior arrangement.
- A special rate will be offered based on the season and length of stay.
Check in / check out:
- Check-in is from 15:00 and before 17:00. Later check-in by prior arrangement.
- Check out by 11:00
- Early check-ins and late departures to be made by prior arrangement and we will do our utmost to assist guests where possible.
Cancellation and refund policy:
- Up to 7 days notice, a full refund.
- Up to 48 hours notice, a 50% cancellation fee.
- Less than 48 hours notice, a 100% cancellation fee.
- Reservations to be secured via EFT or a valid credit card payment (Payfast) on receipt of invoice.
- We also offer credit card (MasterCard and VISA) facilities at the guesthouse
- Payment schedule: 50% due at time of booking, Remaining balance due 30 days before arrival
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of making the booking
- The remaining balance due 7 days before date of check-in.
- If the booking is less than 7 days before the date of check-in, the full amount is payable at the time of making the booking.
- We require a minimum stay of 2 nights in peak season from mid-December to mid-January.
- Jonkmanshof reserves the right to cancel a reservation if full payment terms are not adhered to.
- Jonkmanshof reserves the right to change or amend rates without prior notice.
- Jonkmanshof recommends that all guests take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover any medical, personal loss by means of theft or personal accident, cancellation and curtailment.
- Jonkmanshof CC
- Bank: Standard Bank
- Account: 10108330832
- Branch: 051 001
- Branch Name: Rosebank
- SWIFT Code: SBZAZAJJ
Included in the rate:
- We include a delicious Jonkmanshof breakfast prepared from seasonal ingredients from the garden and our surrounding area
- Drinks and snacks served late afternoons
Excluded in the rate:
- A 3 course country/farm style dinner is available at an additional R695 per person excluding any alcoholic beverages and soft drinks. Dinner is only prepared for a minimum of 4 guests and booking of dinner must be made at the time of making the reservation.
- Outside meals: We gladly assist with reservations and recommendations and all restaurants are within walking distance.
- All other drinks